Wednesday 23 March 2011

Hidden side of myself

People never know who i am...? how i feel...? is he a bad guy? or something weird about me.
Actually, we cannot make someone to do as we feel comfortable with them coz we do not have power to change a person.Another thing, please to be careful when seeking a friends coz in this world have two types of friends:

First: person that can get a long with u but they ignore u if having a problem
Second: person that less talk to u but they care about your problem

I also cannot figure out about my other side because i hate that. I satisfy what i'm doing right now but still there are few who not exactly can get along with me. Why this can happen? After all, i cannot be what people wanted because this is my own soul and priority.If what i'm doing is not satisfied enough... don't blame me and hate me coz i'm a human that have feeling and can differentiate between bad and good.

Whoa, if this is a meaningless, perhaps the soul will be darker and soon explode through everything...

1 comment:

  1. just be yourself and dont care about the others...you are yourself and as long as you know waht you do...you do as you please...

    ReplyDelete