Friday 6 May 2011

Nothing can be compare to your beauty in this world

You always make me happy...
Sometimes, you make me sad... 
But it doesn't matter because it will vanish through time..
Your smile is the sweetest things inside you..
It can make my self calm and relaxing...

About the beauty on your face...
Its naturally occur without any addition...
It reminds me when we first time meet...
We looking each other from eyes to eyes...
At that moment, time seems stop for a while...

The moon shining to brighten the night...
You love shine in my heart to brighten up my life..
Theres nothing i can do to stop this feeling...
Hope the beauty of yours long lasting forever...


1 comment:

  1. AFIF ABDULLAH - daus....mai la jd follower blog aku yg satu lagi...http://depalma-sp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete