Wednesday 6 April 2011

Changes can be done without hurting other

Changes somehow must be done slowly and accurately to prevent other problem. Long time ago, feeling depress and not satisfy without perfection is always inside me. The burning soul has always ignited when things get complicated and disturbing the main system of the brain to think positive. They know everyone had a problem on their own, but taking it easy can make it solve faster.

What ever it is...
Sometimes, we make a mistake that we don't realize it. Sorry for those who not satisfy with my attitude and cannot get along with me just because i'm a burning soul. The burning soul is ready to become as cold as ice. Hope for a better friendship with others and changes can make people around me HAPPY!
Thanx to be my frenz...

2 comments: